Old November 22nd 03, 12:06 PM
HarryC

I think this web site might help you. It helped get me through many things
on the Pro-95.
http://marksscanners.home.att.net/95-1.html
Harryc
--
"FAE LLV#11" wrote in message
m...
Frank, I have the software for the pro95 but not sure how to use all
the features......could not find an instruction manual......maybe you
dont need one.....or i'm to stupid to figure this stuff out.

Bryan

"Frank" wrote in message

news:01c3b01f$74f4c960$0125250a@locdgizlysgbksrm ...
FAE LLV#11 .. .

^ I have Elsinore area programmed in and the control channel
^ pops up at different times with a lot of static. I expect it
^ is when they transmit to the MDT.

MDT/MDC data is transmitted on the other frequencies the same as voice

is but
the radio doesn't normally send it to audio. MDT/MDC data is not

transmitted
on the control channel so you would either be hearing control data on

the
control channel or MDT/MDC data on a data channel.

^ Is there a way to keep it quiet?

You shouldn't be getting that noise and I don't know what it is so I

can't
answer.

Try entering one of the other subsystems in another bank. Hopefully,

with the
experience you gain by entering the second subsystem, this will help you
figure out what is wrong.

It is worth it to make or buy a serial interface for the radio and to
download the freeware program that Don Starr wrote (WIN93.EXE).

Frank