Old November 23rd 03, 09:31 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Smokey" wrote:
Jeezy petes! How long has this guy been
around? (snip)

Long enough to know how to read, Smokey. The issue isn't whether CW gets
through better - the issue is whether HF would ever be messed up to the
point of not supporting voice on ANY frequency and whether CW would get
through if HF was ever indeed messed up THAT much. This was the premise
offered by the person I replied to and that premise alone is what I replied
to.

Me thinks this is more an editorial by a guy
who either hates the code or never could
cut it.

And I think you're trying to use this nonsense to distract from what was
actually said. CW does get through better than voice, but there is no reason
to overstate that.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/