Old November 25th 03, 09:04 AM
Steve Silverwood

In article ,
says...
What are the reviews for the '96 anyway, I haven't seen any yet. Is it
worth getting? What are the Pros-Cons of this scanner? Is this the best
Scanner of it's type? For it's price, it better damn well recieve just
about EVERYTHING.

There's one review in the December 2003 issue of Monitoring Times. And
unfortunately, it omits the one band that I really need in a scanner:
the UHF military aircraft band at 225-400 MHz...!

I mean, what is the PROBLEM here? How hard is it to include that in a
scanner? Especially a hand-held version, which is what one would
naturally want to take along to an AIR SHOW?

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA