Old November 27th 03, 04:16 PM
Ghost writer

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Dr. John" wrote:

Priceless. How long have SUV's been
around for him not to know that one
was different from a p/u?

I'm sure the mix-up was one of those heat of the moment things (perhaps
someone trying a little too hard). Regardless, it was pretty darn funny at
the moment. And I'm sure all involved got ribbed about it by other

officers
afterwards.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Hey, cops are humans, they can and do make mistakes like the rest of us. Our
crew here does a hell of a good job, but believe me, when one of them screws
up such as mentioned above, they don't live it down. So, they catch it from
within... And ya know, we all get a laugh out of it. They drop by the fire
station often and we all know about their escapades. If we didn't hear about
it on the scanner, we usually hear it from one of them. Of course, if we
screw up, they get on us as well. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. As long as it
doesn't cost anyone a life, limb or property, nothing or at least not much
is lost. You learn from your mistakes and move on. That is why ALL
departments be they Police, Fire, EMS - SHOULD - critique their calls when
over. TO LEARN from any mistakes made. G.W.