Old November 28th 03, 10:46 PM
HarryC

Thanks Dwayne, I figured that something like that was up . Appreciate the
information.
Harryc
--

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
In article , harryc56
lid says...
Anyone have any idea what this guy could possibly be selling? I think it

is
widely known that you can enter additional non-cellular frequencies

into
the Pro-95 with 'Win95' software and a programming cable. What could

this
possibly be above any beyond that?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gename=rvi:1:1

Harryc
--

Its the same thing that you can get from Don Starr for free. I emailed
that bozo on ebay and learned that he is a total fraud. I like how he