Old November 29th 03, 01:55 PM
Midwest Kid

wrote in message ...
WHO are you to tell me or someone else what you consider is "in check"
or not? You deal with your property and the rest of us shall deal with
ours.

**** that. If I move into an CC&R addition, I expect people to follow the
rules. I would hope my neighbors would be smart enough to read important
real estate documents. I don't care if my home is $300K. If some ham puts
up a huge antenna and they make an exception, I will be documenting
everything. As soon as that ham puts up a 4-sale sign, my huge ugly tower
will go up. You wouldn't be against _my_ right to do this, right? If the
ham had the balls to even say something about it I would laugh. In other
words the ham would want his tower when it suits _him_, however if he takes
it down to sell the home and a neighbor puts one up...that's just not right.