Old May 17th 04, 07:53 PM
Reg Edwards

God knows how you thought that one up! I think you know you're wrong.

=================================

I can see you are not accustomed to thinking in terms of magnitudes and
numbers.

A QUOTATION:

"When you can measure what you are speaking about and express it in numbers
you know something about it. But when you cannot measure it, when you cannot
express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory
kind. It may be the beginning of knowledge but you have scarcely in your
thoughts advanced to the state of science."

: William Thomson, Lord Kelvin, 1824-1907.

----
Reg, G4FGQ