Old December 10th 03, 09:53 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Ed Price" wrote:

Great Freudian slip re "pubic place". huge grin

Done all the time recently. I have a new desk with the keyboard too far
off centered. As a result, typing mistakes have increased dramatically. In
this case, that "Freudian slip" got right past my spelling checker.

Have you ever considered testing the universal truth
of your assertion? How about spending a week or
two at a playground, photographing only little girls,
say ages 6 to 10. Let us know if you survive.

Lets be realistic here, Ed. We're not talking about child porn - laws
don't protect that. What we're talking about is photographs taken for
legitimate purposes (art, advertising, travel, architecture, news, and so
on).

Regardless, while I haven't photographed little girls specifically (and
have no special desire to do so), I have dozens of images of kids at
playgrounds, parks, and on the street, in my film library. Some were taken
by me and some by my wife. Whatever the case, nobody has ever complained
while either of us were taking those photographs.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/