Old December 19th 03, 09:12 PM
wd4bsr

(Mike) wrote in message . com...
ANYONE EVER DEAL WITH THIS GUY???

Thx Terry

Terry or Mike?

Not sure what your name is because two names are posted. Yes I have
dealt with JD before, and both times he was very reliable and honest.
Once he even delivered the radio to me at my home here in Alabama (he
is a trucker right?) If you did not recieve your package I am sure
there has to be some kind of explanation and it can be worked out
without public flaming in a newsgroup. Did you read his ebay feedback
before you bought from him? Did you buy through PayPal? JD is a
reputable guy and I dont believe a bad word about him. But, my opinion
is just from my personal experience with the guy.

just my 2 cents

alden