Old December 22nd 03, 06:16 AM
Dxluver

Default The way you monitor.............

I was curious at to the 'way' you all use your scanners. I have the 9000XLT
(which I love) and the Pro70 along with three others. Even though shortwave
and the BCB are my favorites, I'm going to start getting back to my scanners
(that kind of got me in the entire monitoring hobby BTW.)

For 'MilitaryGeorge' or others in here. How would you set up your 9000XLT and
the 70? Are the military freqs the same in Ohio as in your area. Is there a
'different' part of the spectrum you monitor and hooked too. {?} I need some
ideas here and would appreciate a little bit of imput from all of you.

**I've often thought of monitoring the FBI or FEMA or any of the alphabet
agencies, I have a feeling there'd be MUCH 'down time.' Am I right or wrong
here.

Thanks a bunch :-)