Old December 25th 03, 03:34 AM
David Casey

On 24 Dec 2003 23:13:34 GMT, Frank Raffa wrote:

Another possibility is that it's a "birdie". Something at or near your location
(A PC perhaps) is emitting an RF field that's being picked up by your receiver.

Yeah, I do have the PC right here but it's in the same place it's always
been and it didn't cause any problems before. Oh well, I'm going to look
into putting an antenna up in the attic someday so maybe that will solve my
problem. :-)

Move the radio to another location, maybe another room or down the block, to
see if it stops.

I've tried, it doesn't. And it's just that one frequency.

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!

www.geocities.com/davidcasey98
Added Patriot live fire pics from June 2002,
Bosque fire pics from June 2003, CQB training
pics from October 2003, FTX pics from October 2000,
NBC training pics from September 2000, and
Dining Out pics from October 2000!