Old December 26th 03, 05:44 AM
David Casey

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:48:13 GMT, Jim Douglas wrote:

Checked out the pics on your website while killing time xmas morning, great
pictures. I wish I had taken more pics during my tour in the Navy! Sounds
like you are still in the service and we appreciate the work that you do to
keep America free!

Thanks I'm glad you liked them! I enjoyed just about every minute of taking
them. I wish I'd taken more, there is always something I did or someplace I
went where I didn't have a camera with me and I kick myself still today for
that. Oh well!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!

www.geocities.com/davidcasey98
Added Patriot live fire pics from June 2002,
Bosque fire pics from June 2003, CQB training
pics from October 2003, FTX pics from October 2000,
NBC training pics from September 2000, and
Dining Out pics from October 2000!