Old December 29th 03, 05:37 PM
Kenny

"Rob Mills" wrote in message news:IdtHb.30033$PK3.12478@okepread01...
Out of curiosity I did a search on switchboard.com and they don't even list
the name "Havry" in the USA. Doesn't mean there aren't any Havry's but it's
sure slim pickens.

Could just mean he has unlisted information, which is more common
these days. I too was ripped off recently and tried to track down and
prosecute the mail frauder but no one seems interested enough. It
seems postal inspecters could care less these days if it's not of
grand theft proportions. Called the police and they told me it was a
civil matter and would have to settle in court and told me to get a
lawyer which of course cost more than what I paid for merch. Postal
inspecters said they can only send notice unless it is a repeated
offense by same individual. I just gave up and chalked it up as a
lesson well learned. Now I always make contact by phone and check
refernces and other list before I buy from anyone online. The fraud is
so rampant that the authorities will just tell you to be careful next
time. I'm sure some people have had better luck than me but that's
what I learned from my expereince. Good luck.

Kenny