Old December 30th 03, 11:36 PM
Michael

Whats his address, I live in Dunedin.

"Brent" wrote in message
om...
(Terry) wrote in message

. com...
Link to original ad

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...author:radiobu
ff%40hotmail.com+

Going on 7 weeks now and no scanner delivered to here

Terry

I have been following this thread since it first started even on the
strongsignals.net forum when they killed it. JD stated then that the
Frank email was faked and asked for Frank to contact him and said
Terry had faked it. he even said he had emailed this Frank and got no
response. Don't you think someone who claimed to got ripped off by
this guy would answer him? It's so obvious now that the email was
faked. I don't believe Terry and I hope he can explain why him and
Frank and Mike have the same IP address and what he is trying to do.
Maybe the con artist is not JD Havry here?

Brent

"To know me is to love my radios"