Old January 1st 04, 01:07 AM
CQScanman

"radiobuff" wrote in message ...
Yes, they are from the same IPs, he wanted to play games, I played games.
Just to prove that not only he can fake emails. He fakes emails that I am a
bad guy, I fake emails that I am a good guy. I could have friends and
buddies post in my favor, but I don't feel the need to drag my friends into
this charade. Two can play that game, but its boring now. I should have
never played in the first place - this is enough bull****. Bottom line is, I
didn't fabricate emails to defame or slander him, accuse him of theft or lie
about his character. I did it, and more private than public, to see if he
would admit to his lies to a 3rd party. Like a kid in a store caught
shoplifting with a pocketful of candy, he has been exposed and he won't
admit to anything. Even though he can SEE the proof, he still continues. I
don't know if that's simply idiocy or a psychological/pathological character
flaw, but it is what it is. He is a liar, and I did not rip off him, or any
of his alter-egos.

I challenge anyone to find ONE person I ripped off or scammed out of money
on the internet or elsewhere - it's simply not fact - period. I rest my
case.

JD

What about that crummy Icom R71A you sold me in October? All it does
is light up for a few minutes and then powers off. I'm still waiting
on a refund for that.