Old January 1st 04, 06:26 AM
TailGator

You are a troll lol...you know, this is pathetic. I'm going to killfile this
lame friends. He definitely needs help in this situation. Nothing but lies.
Get back to the topic, dickhead. SCANNERS.

"CQScanman" wrote in message
om...
"radiobuff" wrote in message

Yes, they are from the same IPs, he wanted to play games, I played

games.
Just to prove that not only he can fake emails. He fakes emails that I

am a
bad guy, I fake emails that I am a good guy. I could have friends and
buddies post in my favor, but I don't feel the need to drag my friends

into
this charade. Two can play that game, but its boring now. I should have
never played in the first place - this is enough bull****. Bottom line

is, I
didn't fabricate emails to defame or slander him, accuse him of theft or

lie
about his character. I did it, and more private than public, to see if

he
would admit to his lies to a 3rd party. Like a kid in a store caught
shoplifting with a pocketful of candy, he has been exposed and he won't
admit to anything. Even though he can SEE the proof, he still continues.

don't know if that's simply idiocy or a psychological/pathological

character
flaw, but it is what it is. He is a liar, and I did not rip off him, or

any
of his alter-egos.

I challenge anyone to find ONE person I ripped off or scammed out of

money
on the internet or elsewhere - it's simply not fact - period. I rest my
case.

JD

What about that crummy Icom R71A you sold me in October? All it does
is light up for a few minutes and then powers off. I'm still waiting
on a refund for that.