Old January 3rd 04, 11:51 PM
David W

COOL the trolls are out this evening! WOOHOOOOO

w4jle wrote:

I am planning on buying a scanner. I do not want to read the manual, and I
am too lazy to use Google. What scanner should I get so you will all give me
help.

Please do not suggest anything that will require any effort on my part,
simply spoon feed me. Also as I never come into this forum, it is your
responsibility to spend 10 minutes un-munging my address so you can send me
my answers by e-mail direct.

Have I left anything out?

--
Best Wishes

David W

"Any statements made by me in the above communication do NOT necessarily
reflect the views, policies or procedures of the agency I work for."
"All messages originating from this address are virus scanned by McAfee
Anti-Virus 7.03 using latest definitions and guaranteed 100% BS Free!"