Old January 7th 04, 04:44 PM
Active Signals

In article ,
says...
Can I use a standard TV splitter to feed a signal from my discone on the
roof to two separate scanners ? Guess I will need to preamp the signal
before the splitter ? Never had good luck 10 db TV preamps and my Pro-2005.
Too much intermod from local paging sites.

Any thoughts ?

Pro-2005
BC796D on order

Steve

--

Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply.

Universal Radio sell a splitter that you need.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/preamps.html

Check out the SP-1 or SP-3

You will get some signal loss with just a "T"

Hope this helps

--
Please check out www.activesignals.com
It has a forum board for discussions of shortwave, amateur, and scanner