Old January 8th 04, 02:40 PM
Mike Riffle

You could order a new keypad from RadioShack. RSU part
#10789808 - cost is $11.26 + $3.50 S&H + sales tax. I
ordered one on 12/23/03 and it arrived 01/02/04.

Mike Riffle
KC8MZM

wrote in message ...
I have a Radio Shack Pro-43. My 3 button was not working on the
keypad so I disassembled and cleaned the circuit board and the back
side of the rubber keypad with rubbing alchohol. Now most of the keys
do not work. I thought I was cleaning gunk off the contacts when I
probably cleaned some type of conductive gel off the keypad.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this problem?

thanks