Old January 9th 04, 01:12 AM
Rico

"Woolridge" wrote in
:

http://www.freep.com/news/statewire/...4_20040108.htm

good one.
I think my best scanner realted prank was me and a friend were listening to
cordless phones and someone on their block ordered a pizza from
Dominos,with pepperoni and xtra cheese.
,After he hung up,an idea flashed through my mind.
I asked my buddy what dominos number is (since all people in the
neighborhood would be calling the same dominos) So I called and said 'Yeah
this is Jim,I just ordered a large pepperoni pizza for xxxxxx street - I
was wondering if you can make that green peppers,pineapple and xtra
anchovies instead',to which they replied ..'No problem!.'
You shoulda heard that guy call them back and cuss them out..Saying 'Dammit
I hate anchovies ... Why the hell would I order xtra anchovies !!'