Old January 15th 04, 04:23 PM
Fishy

Jeff Multer wrote:

Hi Jeff. I should have been a little more clear. The Midland weather radio I
have Southard punched in which is located in Ocean County. Scantenna is in
the attic.

I am also going to put the Pro-89 on Southard in PRI mode and see what
happens. We have the artic blast coming in now, but I dont know if there
will be any type of warning for this. Thanks for the info.

According to the NWS website, the Phila or Mount Holly NWS transmitters
don't broadcast the alerts for Ocean County.

Only the Atlantic City, Southard and NYC transmitters provide SAME
coverage for Ocean County.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/nwr/nwrnj.htm

Jeff Multer
Fort Mill, S.C.