Old January 15th 04, 11:57 PM
Panzer240

(Jeff Multer) wrote in
:

The following is the parts list still available on the Radio Shack web
site, if you can I-D any part numbers:

http://support.tandy.com/support_ele...oc21/21317.htm

Also, there is a block diagram of the circuit in the manual that I could
scan, if that would be of help.

I have the User manual and have looked at the parts list. Unfortunately
this part is on the underside of the circuit board. In fact it is the only
visible component when you remove the bottom cover. (Located in approx the
center of the board) Unfortunatley there are no Identifying marks on it or
on the board. That's why I was looking for the schematic and/or a pc board
overlay diagram.

Thanks again for your imput.

--
Panzer