Old July 13th 03, 01:25 AM
G.Beat

"Jason Dugas" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a 6m transverter on the way this week to use just in time for the
CQWW contest this weekend... one problem NO ANTENNA!!

So I picked up a very old Yagi, built in 1969, but still in great

condition.
Its currently cut for the 40 MHz band, so I should be able to trim the
elements down and change the spacing for a 3-element 6m antenna, right?

Jason -

Do you know who made the original Yagi? Is it aluminum tuning or solid rod?

The fastest method is to shorten the reflector, director and driven
elements, BUT
maintain the element spacing. Later - you can look at changing the element
spacing - if desired.

w9gb
--
DO NOT use Reply.
Only reply through ARRL forwarding service to W9GB