Old January 17th 04, 08:55 PM
Roger Gt

"OU812" wrote in message
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message

snip
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message

snipped profanity
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
I always report a crime, or a person instigating commission of a

crime.
It is my duty as a member of the militia, and as a citizen of the US.

snip
I made no threat, and did not try to frighten.
Always remember an individual is allways responsible for the effects of

what
they say in public.
Your continued responses will also be forwarded to the FBI, showing a

total
lack of concern for the law!

Have a nice day!
Cheers!

Yeah...like the FBI cares what you have to say. You're just another crank,
nothing more, nothing less.

Received confirmation of the FBI receiving the message, and a nice letter
congratulating my alertness!

Have a nice Day!

Don't propose breaking any laws though, someone might be watching!