Old May 19th 04, 03:56 AM
k4wge

Richard Clark wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 18 May 2004 08:58:22 -0500, "Dave VanHorn"
wrote:

they are fractal,

Which then leads to one of many entries to this explicit topic found
in:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D9

Yes; I knew when I made rocks and trees into antennas I was going to get
some flack.

which served ego rather more than technical discussion.

This thread still remains as one of the most comic pieces published in
this group and worth reading the 59 entries.

It may be the first time Cohen introduced "Jack", one of several of
the Fractal Personalities:

From: (Prozma)
Subject: YET ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH ON TREES
Date: 1997/01/20