Old January 21st 04, 01:50 AM
Richard Kuhler

TG wrote:
I've been an owner of a Realistic (gaaaassp) Pro2052 for the past year and
have enjoyed the trunking with this discone antenna, HOWEVER...

I just cant stop looking at the newer Uniden BC models, specificly the BC
785D (http://www.bc785d.us/) because of its display and backlit buttons.
So what I'd like to know is, on the subject of the optional digital card
add-ons, is there anything "more" to listen to if I buy this scanner and
card? I'm kinda talking just in the digital area...

Are there digital transmissions that can be listened to that analog scanners
cant? I hope this makes sense
And I'm NOT refering to illigal transmissions, just those that can be heard
by digital folks vs. analog.

It just depends on where you live. Here's a link that will show you
some of the digital systems out there (you may need to setup a free
account on this web site first) ...

http://trunkedradio.net/modules.php?...action=digital