Old January 23rd 04, 10:54 PM
john wilson

Almost every night at least one Cuban radio station can be heard in
Virginia.

wrote:

Lately at 18:20 local time I've been logging 590khz with a strong signal
from the car radio. It plays European Classical music. Tonight it ID'd
as "Radio Musical Nacional from Cuba."

By 18:50 local time it is drowned out by WDWD Radio Disney in Atlanta,
GA.

What was surprising was the Classical music being played by the Cuban
sation. I didn't know they were broadcasting serious music like this
from Havana. Very loud and clear here in Brevard County, FL. Has
anyone else logged it from home or in the car?

73's
K4JDP-Viera, FL