Old January 24th 04, 07:38 PM
W4JLE

Likely some of the new no code types that can't give up there 11 meter ways.

Let me re-phrase, no REAL ham would do it.

"SouthDakotaRadio" wrote in message
In article , "W4JLE" w4jle(remove to
writes:

While amateur equipment is capable of operating as you suggest, it is no
more likely that you commiting rape because you have the equipment.

Hams have a license to loose if they partake in such nonsense.

Are you telling me that it's unusual for hams to operate (illegaly)
out-of-band?

(Trying to stop choking from uncontrollable fits of laughter.)

Consider the number of hams who use their dual-banders on the FRS and GMRS
channels...or the number of hams who use their HF rigs on the CB band.

I would dare say that *most* hams partake in such behavior at least
occasionally.

Not condoning it, just stating that it does happen...and happens

frequently.