Old January 27th 04, 05:55 AM
Waterperson77

on't know all the pertinent details of this issue. But it's also
possible that the "drive thru" system which was "hacked" ( I hate
using computer terms to describe radio actions) was on the older 154
Mhz frequency band. One of those drive thru frequencies, in common

that's pretty much what I was going to say also.
that I don't know the frequency he broadcast on, but it might be one of the
MURS frequencies.

And there are some businesses operating on MURS frequencies.

And it's perfectly legal for anyone to broadcast on MURS frequencies
liscence-free within the legal power limits.

I know that some of the fast food drive throughs in my area operate in the VHF
Hi band somewhere in the 150 through 159 MHZ.

It might or might not be on the MURS frequencies.

but they did seem to be in the specific MHZ range thattyou mentioned, if I
remember correctly.