Old January 27th 04, 06:17 AM
Waterperson77

he Radio use was not the point, and the discussion depicting the crime as a
prank was ill-conceived. The company was damaged and the customers
disturbed. Do you defend such anti social acts?

oh. so you think I'm anti-social because I innocently talked on CB channel 14
in the 80's (operating without a liscence on those frequencies was permitted
back then also) and just happened to interfere with the business operations of
the annual fair at the fairgrounds that happened to use the same CB channel for
their business operations and they accused me of innterfering with their
business operations for transmitting on their business channel of CB channel
14 (even though there wasn't anyone talking on the channel when I transmitted.
It was after they heard me say something that they knew I was on their
"business channel of CB channel 14" and accused me of malicious interference
with their business operations of the fair."

By the way, back then, one of the school systems' around here had ALL of their
school bus drivers business operations assigned to one of the CB channels.

I didn't get accused of interfering with that one, as far as I remember, but
that school system olater eventualy moved to other frequencies that were and
are indeed frequencies reserved for either only business or government ot
something like that.