Old January 27th 04, 06:30 AM
Waterperson77

rom what I've heard, the interference
consisted mostly of random insulting comments, and not necessarily
jamming of the system in a way that would prevent it from working.

and that's exactly what happened to me with the county fair's business channel
of CB channel 14.

I had my CB on in my car. There was NO ONE talking on CB channel 14. I
transmitted a "breaker, breaker" to talk to some one, and as soon as the
operators of the fair heard me say "Breaker, Breaker", they started
transmitting accusations of me illegally transmitting on their "business
channel of CB channel 14" and ""causing delibirate interference to" their
"business communications."

It seems to me that the fast food prankster is pretty much the same thing IF
he's operating on a MURS frequency and simply talking back to the customers he
hears on the frequency.