Old January 27th 04, 06:50 AM
Waterperson77

Carl's Jr. implimented a company directive to dispatch ALL
non-essential employees to the parking lot ASAP when an "attack" occured.

heheheheh. I can hear my local McDonald's drive through from my house which is
way down some streets from it.

but my McDonald's drive through operates on a frequency that I think is illegal
for any of the public to transmit on ( a UHF frequency, though now I want to
look and see if it's a FRS frequency or not or some such thing).

But if I could legally transmit on that frequency and IF I did from home, they
would NEVER find me by looking in their parking lot.

Oh, they might find me alright if I did, but they wouldn't find me by looking
in their parking lot if I did that.

But I prefer to just secretly listening, especially after all of the news
reports last year of one certain McDonald's employee purposely spitting in
customers' drinks whenever they ordered the drinks with "no ice", among doing
other things to the customers' food and drinks for certain similar reasons.

none of which was the customers' fault. In my opinion, the customers have the
right to order their soft drinks with "no ice".

And not have the employee spit in them just because they ordered them with "no
ice".