Old January 27th 04, 08:11 AM
Waterperson77

I would dare say that *most* hams partake in such behavior at least
occasionally.

that is sooooo true. I know of a few particular ham radio operators in my
area who are guilty of being involved in highly illegal activities and they got
away with it!!!!

and not just radio related stuff, but other highly ilegal activities not having
anything to do with radio. And they got away with it because they were ham
radio operators and knew influential people in the local courts around here and
knew other influential people around the county here also.

The law may say that judges have to step down when they have a "conflict of
interest". However, in real life, it doesn't happen that way. In real life,
the judges with "conflict of interest" stay on the bench in the cases and abuse
their power.

The illegal activities that I know they were guilty of happened about a decade
ago.

and now I know all too well about how judges abuse their power and let
criminals get away with stuff and that judges with "conflict of interest" don't
really step down from cases like the law says they're supposed to.

I've learned all too well from those hams doing that. I have always tried to
sttay on the legal side of the law. Those particular hams stayed on the
illegal side of the law, and got away with it!!!!!

and are still operating as ham radio operators.