Old January 30th 04, 03:24 AM
Jeff

J.C. Jones wrote in message
s.com...

As I was bent over checking the condition of the package, the driver
apparently came over the fence and booted me right in the ass, causing
me to fall on the package. I managed to stagger to my feet and lunged
at the goon, but he got me in a head lock and proceeded to kick my ass
repeatedly all over the front yard, down the fence row, and back into
the front yard again. This guy was bull-strong, apparently from
throwing heavy packages over fences, and huge..at least 6 feet 7 and
probably 320 pounds. After beating the living daylights out of me for
the better part of 10 minutes, he headed back toward the fence, but
stopped near my package and did about 5 or 6 of those elbow drops on
it, like the pro wrestlers do. Needless to say, the radio was totally
destroyed.

The only good thing to come out of this was that the radio was insured
and I'll be able to get it replaced. Now here's my problem. Should I
use the same company for delivery next time? They did get the radio
to me pretty quickly and it probably would have arrived safely if the
driver hadn't thrown it over the fence. If I sit out on the street
with a real tough and intimidating look on my face when the driver
arrives next time, that should do the trick, don't you think?

Jesus Christ,, I hope you filed charges against the goon. If
that were me he wouldnt have to worry about the cops, I would
have my attorney go after the clown with a vengence. Criminal charges,
civil lawsuit, you no doubt have a bad back or neck problems from
this "right"?? by the time my attorney filed a 50,000$ lawsuit against
him and his company, I doubt he would be driving for very long.
Next time use Fed Ex,, never had a problem with them.

Jeff