Old January 30th 04, 08:41 PM
Eric Oyen - N7ZZT

why didn't you file assault charges (the way it sounds, I begin to think
this is a troll, or an embellishment)?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:44:58 +0000, J.C.Jone wrote:

snip

As I was bent over checking the condition of the package, the driver
apparently came over the fence and booted me right in the ass, causing me
to fall on the package. I managed to stagger to my feet and lunged at the
goon, but he got me in a head lock and proceeded to kick my ass repeatedly
all over the front yard, down the fence row, and back into the front yard
again. This guy was bull-strong, apparently from throwing heavy packages
over fences, and huge..at least 6 feet 7 and probably 320 pounds. After
beating the living daylights out of me for the better part of 10 minutes,
he headed back toward the fence, but stopped near my package and did about
5 or 6 of those elbow drops on it, like the pro wrestlers do. Needless to
say, the radio was totally destroyed.

snip

--
the difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence
has its limits.