Old February 4th 04, 02:49 AM
Joe

Default R8500

My provider is trying to block my post because it thinks this is not a for
sale group, so the subject line is not what I would like it to have.

Like new R8500 scanner, covers 100Khz to 2Ghz (cell blocked), 1000 memories,
all modes, computer interface built in. A very premium scanner/receiver
with all the bells and whistles. Still have the plastic on the display. I
have the wall wart power supply, the dc cable, the dc jumper plug and the
manual on CD.

$900 or trade towards TS2000 or FT847 or IC746Pro2, or other high quality
gear.

Joe
NØRF