Old February 4th 04, 11:02 PM
Steven E. Eyrse

On 4 Feb 2004 11:57:35 -0800, (Dan Richman)
wrote:

has anyone created a .p95 file (using the Win95 freeware created by
don starr--see
http://www.starsoft.com/freeware/win95) for seattle's
police, fire and other emergency services? if so, i'd be interested in
having it, or even buying it.

if not--would anyone be interested in my creating such a file for free
distribution or sale?

.p95 files can be downloaded to the Radio Shack Pro-95 trunking
scanner, saving hours of time and energy.

please email me personally, at

thanks for any feedback!

Just looking at page 68 of the trunking guide that came with my
scanner your going to want Seattle, King County, Tacoma, WSP and the
Port of Seattle. If you don't have that book let me know and Ill scan
the pages with the freq you need then just plug them in.

Steve E.