Old February 12th 04, 02:21 AM
Norm C.

Possibly your overloading the scanner transmitting so close.Try it with
them further apart.Another guess do you have the attenuator on for that
channel?
"mike" wrote in message
can the pro-95 hit the freq exactly?
frs is an odd split not 12.5 spacing.

mike

"Dan Richman" wrote in message
om...
i just programmed my new PRO-95 with the GMRS frequencies, but when i
key my GMRS radio, even from across the room, the scanner stops on the
freq but produces only static and a barely readable signal. any idea
why that might be? shouldn't i be picking up the signal perfectly?

my two Vertex VX-400 radios, which i'm using for GMRS, communicate
perfectly with each other and with several off-the-shelf FRS/GMRS
radios.

thanks for any ideas why this might be happening!

dan richman

---