Old February 24th 04, 03:57 PM
Brad

yha I know I am going to get some loss on the coax but its always better to
have a antenna on the outside on the roof and the coax is LMR 400 ultra flex
not belden opus I thought it was belden but there the same any ways
I still wanted to know if there was any good scanner base antennas out there
I have the coax taking care of now I just need a base antenna that was my
original question before coax came up

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Woolridge"
scribbled:

that's still alot though man.

To get any better, you'd have to use hardline.

VERY hard to work with, and $2 a foot or more.

NOT a hobbyist kind of project.

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....