Old March 2nd 04, 10:18 PM
Troy R.

What about the Uniden BC-895XLT? I have read a few reviews that say it is a
good airband receiver.

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', GeorgeF
scribbled:

The 780XLT is an excellent receiver for this range. I have 7 780's just
for MilAir scanning. I also have several of the newer 250D's, and
785D's. The 785D's are junk in this range, the 250D's are pretty good,
just one step below the 780.

Now, go look at the schematics for each of those radios,
THEN come tell us how they're each different.

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....