Old March 8th 04, 10:01 AM

Check this out Buddy, you don't know enough about me to make a comment
like that.

It's not about the call sign, it's about the CLASS of license. I have
had a one by three call for forty years, that doesn't mean I have had
the same class of license all that time. I have friends that have two by
three calls and are extra's.

And yes Jon, I do agree with you that commercial companies would most
likely put in some big bucks to get there way with the government. Isn't
that the way it's done all of the time. Money talks the loudest.

I would bet the ARRL is in someone's pocket at the FCC. How about FCC
Chairman Michael J Powell, his father is the Secretary of State. Doubt
me? Look it up. A lot of hand holding goes on in DC.

Never anonymous Bud wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', scribbled:

Well Me Jon, the only reason your are NOT on HF is your ham ticket.
It's a "TECHNICIAN" class.

You don't know much about ham callsigns, do you??

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....