Old March 21st 04, 11:44 PM
GeorgeF

Default Submarine & Airshow Photos/Frequencies added.

With the TICO Warbird Airshow last weekend I was able to attend and take
many many photos. I finally had time to scan in a few and uploaded them
to the site. I’ve included a list of frequencies used during the show
so if you’ll a collector of airshow freqs besure to check them out. It
could be a handy reference for next year as well.

Also included was a photo of a submarine leaving the Trident Basin at
Port Canaveral FL last summer, it was a photo left on an old roll of
film I just had…. Just go to http://www.MilAirComms.com

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com