Old March 26th 04, 11:07 PM
Jesse

"CitizenSnips" wrote in
news:Jt09c.13877$_U.6256@lakeread05:

"Browning Mark FourA" wrote in message
news
I have a Icom PCR1000 in the box with the 106 DSP option
installed.......would like to trade for Pro-2006 with the LED
mods,analog s-meter mod and opto board.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

No offence, but you need your head looking at for that, the 2006 aren't
even in the same league as the Icom.
Ebay the Icom and buy 2 2006's or a real radio like an AOR.

Oh sure AOR's are real allright - Until you need a spare part and vainly try
to find the faintest hint of customer support or a consumer base.
It was only through the grace of God that I ended up finding a new keypad for
my 1000 after months of searching - And this was years ago when they were
still top of the line.
Pretty much the same for Yupiteru from what I've heard.
Icom,I don't know,but I seriously doubt if they could match Realistics
support and availability - which should be a factor to consider when
investing in any electronic gizmo with parts prone to wear.