Old March 30th 04, 07:59 PM
Extreme

ok i found out my problem , i am useing a 800 mhz antennia on my roof for my
scanner , if i disconnect that and use the extendable one that came with my
785 it picks up all the stations 100 %

now when i listen to a station i disconnect the factory antennia and hookup
my 800 mhz one boom all i get is pure static

i slapped on a splitter onto the scanner so i can connect 2 antennias it
works with the factory on it but soon as i hookup the 800 mhz antennia boom
i loose all signal and hear nothing but a hiss of static , any idea why it
is killing the signalor how i can get around this to work ?

"Extreme" wrote in message
no matter wha ti do i cannot seem to bing in radio stations here in
winnipeg, i can get some in but i usually hear 2 or 3 stations at the same
time , tried fm nfm ect.. anyone have an actual radio freq for a station
here in winnipeg and the mode is uses , i been trying tfor weeks to get

this
to work any help is greatlly appreciated, thanks