Old May 22nd 04, 02:28 AM
Mike Coslo

Fractenna wrote:

This URL (below) pretty much duplicates my results from almost a decade ago, as
printed in the 73 article in April 96. I assume KF4BWG read the article.I
regret that I cannot assist in reprints BTW.

The (tree) phenomenon--I find it interesting and amusing; I do not find it
important. Finding what constitutes frequency invariance in Maxwell's
Equations is important, if you want a calibration.

Go have fun with the tree stuff. That's what its good for--and that's about it.

Talk about an amusing page! Thanks for a few laughs, Chip.

I wonder what this sort of thing does to a healthy tree?

- Mike KB3EIA -