Old April 4th 04, 05:47 PM
Panzer240

Richard G Amirault wrote in
:

big boy now wrote:
: i know the law in the uk states i can only listen to public broadcasts
: and amateur radio and the like....
: were do i stand listening to over sea,s broadcasts hear in the uk...
: surly if these stations are not uk in origin were do i stand do they
still : come under the uk law,s on scanning hear in the uk not wanting to
get on the : wrong side of the law.
: also were do i stand if i want to decode WEFAX weather satellites
: e.c.t.........can i do this ok or am i not allowed

What kind of scanner will pick up overseas broadcasts?? I know
countries are a lot closer than over here in the USA .. I guess it isn't
too much of a jump over the English Channel.

Richard in Boston, MA, USA

Hmmmm............ MY PCR-1000 makes a decent scanner when I'm not using it
for other things I pick SW stations from all over with it heheheheh

--
Panzer