Old April 7th 04, 03:49 AM
Biff

That was exactly what I was after. Wanted to see it in person and break it
in the store before I got my hands on it at home. I have bought a few things
on the Internet and was disapointed with it. I finally said the hell with it
and ordered the BC-785D.

Did pretty good on the price too. $281 total. I did want it NOW too. LOL
Nothing gets me more than spending a whole day researching it on the web and
not able to go drive down and get it.

Maybe because he wants to see and touch it before he buys it, wants a

place
to take it back to should something go wrong without the hassle of

shipping
it, because he doesn't want to pay shipping charges which could be more

than
the sales tax, and maybe he wants it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!