Old April 7th 04, 07:49 AM
James D. DeCamp

Default Information Request

I am doing some research in these regards trying to gain access to the
Columbus Ohio Police MDT system for the Columbus Dispatch (legally and
with their blessings).

I'm looking for information any information regarding the media or
other people gaining access (legally) to public service communications
that would be otherwise be considered secure.
This would include access to the trunked radio systems - before trunk
trackers, MDT access, or access to scrambled communications.

I would also be interested in any other information that any of you may
have in regards to ANY news organization getting access to new
communications technology (such as trunked radio systems before the
trunk trackers, or MDT access) either through lawsuits or by mutual
co-operation.

Anything you can do to help would be much appreciated.

Either reply here or e-mail me directly at .

Thanks,

Jimmy D.