Old April 7th 04, 07:56 PM
Scott Golden

Default FS: Pro-94, Pro-89, and BC895XLT

Pro-94 - Excellent condition, original packaging and manual - $100

Pro-89 - Race Scanner, excellent condition, original packaging and manual,
RT40 Headset - $150

BC895XLT - Very good to excellent condition, telescoping antenna, data
cable, and power supplies. I no longer have the box or original manual. I do
have the .pdf version of the manual on CD if needed. - $150

All prices do not include shipping. Shipping would be from Dayton, Ohio.

Contact me at for any more details or pictures.

Thanks.