Old April 11th 04, 11:27 AM
GeorgeF

And you'll wont see "spread spectrum" ever being used in the VHF air
bands....at least not in our life time or that of our
children....remember they're still using AM and that won't change for at
least 50 more years......

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Eddie Haskel wrote:
They won't hear "Spread Spectrum" at all.....Eddie

"Jim" wrote in message
om...

My guess would be all non-voice mode communications taking place in
the frequency coverage. I guess my main concern is what if I can't
receive even the voice communication unless it is FM or AM. For
instance, to hear trunk services, one needs expensive scanner (eg.
Radio Shack Pro-96). Any comments?